OverHaul Fitness is an Online & Mobile Personal Training Company, based out of Edmonton, Alberta, Canada.
We specialize in two areas:
- We help people frustrated with their weight, lose weight and educate them how to keep it off.
- We help busy business professionals improve and maintain their fitness.
What is Mobile Training? For those local to Edmonton, Mobile Training means we come to you. We train our clients out of the closest Public facility (see map at the bottom of our main page www.overhaulfitness.ca) or at their homes, condo’s or apartments; and when the weathers nice we often train our clients outside (think river valley run).
What is Online Personal Training? Online Personal Training is a great tool for people who need support, guidance, and accountability, but want to capitalize on convenience, flexibility, and affordability. In a nutshell, with Online Personal Training we give you all the resources you need, and are there for support and guidance along the way. We upload your workouts and meal plan to our smartphone & web-based app, and then monitor everything you do: did you complete the scheduled workout, how has your weight or measurements changed, assess progress photos, and more.]
- Read a blog post we wrote about
- The Benefits of Online Personal TrainingTake a look at some videos and screenshots of our app
- Take a look at the different types of Online Personal Training Plans and Features
We can “train” you in one of two ways (or both):
- “Online.” We work with you via our smartphone and web-based app, monitoring you along the was and have regular communication with you via in-app messaging, phone calls, and email.
- “Old School.” We print out everything for you and we have regular In-person meetings, eg. coffee, where review everything then.
“We’ll Help You Trim Your Waistline In Person, Or Online”
- Practicality: we believe in coaching our clients to help them make small practical changes that have large, long lasting and impactful results.
- Results-Driven: with all of our clients we continually set short term and long term goals, with regular reviews, to help ensure we are getting results and adjusting accordingly.
- Education: we aim to educate our clients so that we can empower them and provide them with the necessary information to become independent.
- Genuity: we genuinely want to help, and we will go above and beyond to help you reach your health and fitness goals; this approach is also seen in the way we charge our clients, we use a flexible payment approach.
Our Trainers: we have a team of trainers that work with us in order to effectively match our client’s with a Trainer that matches there personality and preferences.
Our Partnered Companies: we team up with many companies, mostly local, in order to serve our clients better.
“Look Better, Feel Better”
309-8909 100 street NW